Friday, April 16, 2010

Braydon's growing up quickly

He is almost a year old, believe it or not?!?!.   April 22nd will be Braydon't first birthday, for which I'm both excited and somewhat saddened by.   He is progressing so very quickly and understands so much of every word and/or sentence we put together for him.  Just yesterday I asked him where his "red balloon" was and without hesitation his eyes looked skyward and he found the darn thing up near the ceiling where I left it.  That amazed me folks!!!   Watching him grow up on a daily basis is assuredly the most gratifying thing that I've ever experienced in my life and I look forward to raising him to be an upstanding little man. 

Currently, I'm sitting here at work with two more patients to see.  I can't wait to get home and give that boy o' mine a big hug, a bunch of kisses, and a few tickles in his secret tickle spot that only mommy and daddy know about....hehe!!!   :)

No comments: